Wednesday, January 28, 2009

BLAGOJEVICH SECRET REVEALED!!

I've done it. I have ascertained to my satisfaction the reason why Illinois governor Blagojevich is such a goofball. It became clear to me watching and listening to him on Rachel Maddow's show of Jan. 28, 2009.
The reason he acts the way he does and looks like such a goofball?

Wait for it…


He is actually Dave Barry, pulling one of his pranks for his next book.

Observe:

The resemblance is there. Any difference is probably due to prosthetic devices. Even the hair is similar. The same vacuous grin, the same bemused and confused expression on the face.

You heard it here first folks.
This is right up there with my prediction that John McCain would pick Paris Hilton as his running mate. Better, because admittedly I was wrong on that one, but I was close, yessir, right in the ballpark. I didn't know about Sarah Palin at the time, but I was getting the vibes.

Clearly, frustrated in his attempts to become president, he has lowered his sights to the governor level. Considering what some of our governors are like, he fits right in. No wonder he hasn't been exposed until now. I like Dave Barry and I'm not sure I approve of this foray into x-rated language, but I'll reserve judgement until I see how it plays out. This is certainly more ambitious than that Mentos and diet Coke adventure.

You've been exposed, Dave. Take the foam padding out of your cheeks and own up.

No comments: