Monday, December 13, 2010

Why oh why do I think things will get better?

Obama, what happened to you?
I thought I voted for you and it looks like I got Senator McCain. Or George Bush redux.
How could you give the Republicans everything they want and then say it was a good deal?
How could you make it possible that the rich get more than the middle class out of your deal with the Republicans?
And why weren't Democrats involved in those dealings?
And what about DADT?

Are you a secret Republican?

I don't get it. I don't want the upper class to get extended tax breaks, relief on the estate tax, etc. I don't want to see the billionaires and corporations grind their heels on the middle class bodies anymore.
Quite frankly I don't think you achieved SHIT with your deal with the Republicans. You just gave them everything they wanted. Good for you.
When are you really going to start fighting!??!!

Maybe in 2012 I should vote for a Republican. Maybe then I will get the Democrat I wanted in 2008.

In other news, this is a postcard I sent to Justice Samuel Alito:


On the back I put the statement from the president about how the influx of money into the political process is  detrimental to democracy that Justice Alito objected to. Clearly, from the results of the last election, Obama spoke the truth.

Feel free to use this image if you want to send Justice Alito a postcard yourself.

No comments: